After the successful and good response to the first season of Shark Tank, producers are back with the new season of Shark Tank i.e Shark Tank India 2. The new season features a panel of entrepreneurs and investors who listen to aspiring entrepreneurs’ pitches and decide whether to invest in their businesses. Shark Tank India 2 will be launched on 2nd January 2023 exclusively on Sony Entertainment Television and Sony LIV.
Also read: PITCHERS SEASON 2 REVIEW WORTH THE WAIT?
Who will be the judges of Shark Tank India 2?
1. Anupam Mittal, founder of Shaadi.com with a Net Worth of Rs. 15,000 Cr.
2. Aman Gupta, founder of BOAT with a Net Worth of Rs. 700 Cr.
3. Peyush Bansal, CEO of LENSKART with Net Worth of Rs. 600 Cr.
4. Namita Thapar, director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals with Net Worth of Rs. 600 Cr.
5. Vineeta Singh, founder of Sugar Cosmetics with a Net Worth of Rs. 300 Cr.
6. Amit Jain, CEO of cardekho.com with Net Worth of Rs. 2900 Cr.
Ashneer Grover is replaced by Amit Jain.
Is Shark Tank 2 Indian scripted?
Shark Tank India 2 is fully scripted is not something that can be definitively confirmed. It is possible that some elements of the show may be rehearsed or structured, but the pitches and negotiations between the entrepreneurs and the sharks are likely to be genuine.
Who is the best in Shark Tank India 2?
Sharks are very intelligent and successful people in their own area but the most favorite shark of people is Anupam Mittal, the founder, and CEO of Shaadi.com due to his humble and down-to-earth personality. Even if he doesn’t like a business idea he gives suggestions in a polite manner.
Why was Ashneer Grover removed from Shark Tank India 2?
As everyone knows he is a rude guy. Someone who disrespects an entrepreneur personally does not have a seat here.
Shark tank India 2 Promo
Here’s a promo for Shark Tank India 2
1 thought on “Know everything about shark tank India 2”
Shark tank is the best show for entrepreneurs